Style experts Louise Roe and Preston Konrad host as we watch as fashion felons are critiqued from a jury of their peers. The offenders undergo a dramatic makeover transformation to help bring out their inner confidence and are given a second chance at a first impression.
- Season 1, Episode 6
- A mother and tattoo artist has a knack for wearing strange combinations of makeup and clothes that make her look like a clown.
- Season 1, Episode 5
- A woman's mistaken for a man, so Louise and Preston try to find her a new wardrobe and boost her self-esteem.
- Season 1, Episode 4
- A 40-year-old mother of two embarrasses her son with her 1980s punk-rock look that consists of fishnet and torn clothing.
- Season 1, Episode 3
- A 43-year-old woman likes to wear sexy clothes, but her appearance is hindering her job search.
- Season 1, Episode 2
- A mother and college student who exposes too much skin gets a more sophisticated look before she begins her job search.
- Season 1, Episode 1
- A dowdy working mom gets in touch with her sexy, sassy and pretty self in the premiere of the U.S. version of a reality series in which makeover candidates are presented to a jury of their peers, who determine how much help is needed.