Bravo brings back its post-"Project Runway" fashion design competition show that pits design wannabes against one another. Another group of designers competes for a chance to have their creations sold in the retail market and win the $125,000 prize. Acclaimed designer Isaac Mizrahi returns as host, joined by former supermodel Iman, and they'll also judge the contestants alongside fashion writer Laura Brown.
- Season 2, Episode 10
- In the Season 2 finale, the final designers go needle-to-needle to spin out a cohesive collection of looks, after which the seasonal winner is named. R&B songstress Mary J. Blige and fashion-magazine editor Glenda Bailey are the guest judges.
- Season 2, Episode 9
- Earth, wind and air inspire the couture club to craft attire in the penultimate test.
- Season 2, Episode 8
- Fashion-store creative director Simon Doonan tutors the remaining clothiers in the art of vintage accessories and eccentric design.
- Season 2, Episode 7
- The designers create fashions for gay weddings. Stylist Rachel Zoe and skater Johnny Weir are guest judges.
- Season 2, Episode 6
- The designers must work with lost-and-found items at a New Jersey train station and transform them into a cohesive line of weekend looks. Designer Chris Benz is the guest judge.
- Season 2, Episode 5
- The designers get a dose of reality-TV drama when they give "make unders" to personalities from the "Real Housewives" franchise. Author and producer Susan Fales-Hill serves as guest judge.
- Season 2, Episode 4
- The clothiers do the time warp, creating fashion-forward plaid garments based on items found in time capsules that represent a particular year. Model Anja Rubik is the guest judge.
- Season 2, Episode 3
- The designers produce fashions for the modern-day femme fatale. Model-actress Dita Von Teese serves as guest judge.
- Season 2, Episode 2
- The inner workings of the human body influence fashion-line creations. Photographer Douglas Friedman guest judges.
- Season 2, Episode 1
- Season 2 opens with a fresh format: Twelve designers are split into two fashion houses, which battle to create cohesive collections and produce fashion shows. First up: They must fashion lines based on series judge Iman's career. Designer Rachel Roy is the guest judge.